[Bioperl-l] bioperl-db MANIFEST is out of sync

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 19:03:26 -0700

I've been reorganizing directories, probably forgot to update
MANIFEST in the process. Probably the best thing is to just
regenerate it.

Bio/DB/Map/SQL/DBAdaptor.pm moved one dir up ...

Everything should build though, and tests did pass before my last
commit.

	-hilmar