[bioperl-l] changed Bio::SeqIO::scf

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:43:36 -0400 (EDT)

Chad - Probably best for you to make the change yourself - just do it on
the HEAD and we can merge it over to the branch if it doesn't change the
API.  I believe his code is at http://e-lehmann.de/perl/scf.pm so you
should be able to diff it and see what has changed and/or use what he
described in his message.  Let me know if you need any help - I'm not up
on all the scf inner-workings so I'd feel more comfortable if you
double-checked that everything still works the way you expect it too.

Would be great to introduce a test as well if you have time, but no
worries if not.

Thanks Chad.

-j

--