[bioperl-l] changed Bio::SeqIO::scf

Chad Matsalla chad@sausage.usask.ca
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 09:31:50 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002, Jason Stajich wrote:

> Eckhard-
>
> Thanks for sharing your solution!  I'll let Chad Matsalla - the scf
> module author decide if/how he might like to incorporate these into the
> code.

Sure, this sounds good to me. Frankly I am a bit dumbfounded because I
wasn't expecting anybody but me to actually use write_scf() but I am
extremely pleased to incorporate or help incorporate anything that makes
it more useful.

Jason (Hi Jason!), how should this be done?
1. Eckhard makes the changes on a live branch
2. Eckhard mails the changes to me and I make them

Have a good rest of week,

Chad Matsalla

--
"Posto ergo disclaemo" - "I post, therefore, I disclaim"