[Bioperl-l] Re: [Bioperl-guts-l] problems with Bio::DB::GenBank

Jason Eric Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 15:17:58 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks Boris -

This points to a different NCBI cgi script which apparently does return
ests in genbank format so hopefully that will solve the problem for the
time being, Brian.

-jason