[Bioperl-l] want to bring tools together to help small labs

Osborne, Brian Brian.Osborne@osip.com
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 09:29:08 -0500

Fernan,

Like you, I don't seem to see the cabability to create or maintain local
databases in bioperl yet, but I certainly could be missing something. I
would also guess that adding this capability is allowed by the
architetecture. What you're proposing sounds like a marriage between bioperl
and Ian Korf's MyGenBank (http://sapiens.wustl.edu/~ikorf/MyGenBank.html).

Brian O.