[Bioperl-l] example program

Nirav Merchant Nirav@arl.arizona.edu
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 09:22:21

There used to be a BioTk from upenn (David Searls), which
disappeared/converged  (BioWidgets for Java ?) ..may be reviving that using
perlTk or likes and adding more functionality to it.
 ..I know few apps based/rely on it like Genotator [Nomi Harris] which is
perl based and includes some annotation features i.e it includes a perlTk
port of BioTk

I would be neat to see a UI component to BioPerl.

regards,
Nirav