[Bioperl-l] 0.7 release: tasks & assignments

Kris Boulez krbou@pgsgent.be
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 10:54:42 +0100

Quoting Osborne, Brian (Brian.Osborne@osip.com):
> Hilmar et al.,
>
> >>Second, I signed up Brian for creating more and
> >>especially better documentation.
>
> First, I apologize for not responding earlier, like most of you
> bioperl is a "labor of love", done outside of the 9 to 5. Regardless,
> I accept the job. Though I won't be making the deadline with my own
> task list I imagine it will look something like this :

It looks as if the timeslice from 5 to 9 will not be filled by
renovating our house anymore. So I plan on spending time on this.

I started looking already at the code fragments from the SYNOPSIS to see
if these are still correct and can be used in a biostart.pod or
cookbook-like type of documentation.

Kris,