[Biojava-dev] first steps in converting to markdown

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 23 15:52:11 UTC 2016

You should be able to host static content as is, e.g. this folder:
https://github.com/OBF/OBF.github.io/tree/master/bosc2000
is exposed as the static files under http://OBF.github.io/bosc2000

Using this for large files might be a problem - there are limits on
the free GitHub hosting.

Any contributions for dealing with interwiki links most welcome:
https://github.com/peterjc/mediawiki_to_git_md/issues/3

Regards,

Peter