[Biojava-dev] Fwd: [obf-assetadm] Automated 30 Day Domain Renewal Reminder 2014-12-12

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Thu Nov 13 05:19:49 UTC 2014

Hi Peter,

 I don't think we have ever advertised that domain. Unless anybody else
feels strongly about this I don't think it needs to be kept. We are also
going to release biojava 4 soon, which makes this even less necessary ...

Having said that, could we get biojava.com and biojava.info (and related)
and point it to .org?

Thanks,
Andreas