[Biojava-dev] [JIRA] (TAS-344) biojava with Java 8

Spencer Bliven sbliven at ucsd.edu
Wed May 7 06:29:47 UTC 2014

Terry–

It looks like your program isn't including biojava3-core in the classpath.
This is a bit surprising since it clearly is including biojava3-alignment.
Can you post more details about how you are running the pipeline (shell
script, eclipse project, maven, etc)? I can confirm that SimpleLocation is
present in 3.0.8, so it is most likely a problem with your configuration.

-Spencer