[Biojava-dev] How to start opensourcing with biojava

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Wed Oct 24 03:46:17 UTC 2012

Hi Pawel,

The features on that list all have to do more with file parsing and
less with multi-threaded programming and algorithms. As such not sure
if any of them is a good match for you. If you want to take a look at
something that is algorithmic and multi-threaded, the multiple
sequence alignment module would fullfil both criteria...

Andreas