[Biojava-dev] M2E Subclipse integration

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Tue Oct 16 00:48:06 UTC 2012

Did you try a recent version of all libraries? A quick check with google
suggests that other people got Juno to work somehow, e.g.

http://www.hawksley.net/wp/2012/06/eclipse-juno-update-hurdles/
http://czetsuya-tech.blogspot.com/2012/08/how-to-check-out-maven-project-in.html

If the plugins for Juno are not ready, perhaps wait with the upgrade until
they have caught up. I am still on Indigo, and all seems to be ok here...

Andreas