[Biojava-dev] GFF3Reader modification

Ryan Golhar ngsbioinformatics at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 00:18:58 UTC 2012

A little bit of both.  I don't see a reason to load the whole file into
memory at once, at least not for all cases.  I've added two functions to
read 1 feature at a time.  Actually, I've added a constructor and a next()
method along two private variables to the class.  Its a pretty simple
change and doesn't affect the existing code.