[Biojava-dev] porting HMM classes from bj1.8 to bj3

Scooter Willis HWillis at scripps.edu
Fri Aug 12 14:54:51 UTC 2011

I think first step is to take the HMM classes from 1.8 and migrate with
zero dependencies of any non HMM classes in Biojava 1.8. If you can it to
compile with a minimal number of external packages then migration as a
standalone module should be easy. If you work with Strings as inputs that
should help minimize dependencies.