[Biojava-dev] porting HMM classes from bj1.8 to bj3

zhihuali lzhtom at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 12 14:45:29 UTC 2011

Dear all,

I have been trying to post this message several times now but couldn't
see it in the list. Hopefully this time it will get through. If you received
multiple copies of this email please forgive me.

I was pointed to here by Andreas and Sylvain from LinkedIn.
Basically we felt that a great missing piece in bj3 from legacy biojava
is HMM classes. And I'd like to take on this task. Maybe the first
thing is to migrate bj1.8's dp package and related packages to bj3.
Could anyone give me directions to get it started?

Thanks a lot!

Zhihua Li