[Biojava-dev] SVN server

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Wed Oct 13 15:40:24 UTC 2010

Seems the problems with the virtual machine that is providing the anonymous
SVN are continuing.
We are now also hosting anonymous access via git. Either use git or the SVN
interface for git for a checkout.
http://biojava.org/wiki/CVS_to_SVN_Migration

After the 3.0 release we should probably move all development to git as a
next project...