[Biojava-dev] hackathon task list, pom refactoring, &c.

Andy Law (RI) andy.law at roslin.ed.ac.uk
Tue Jan 19 09:23:26 UTC 2010

On 19 Jan 2010, at 04:54, Michael Heuer wrote:

> I have set up cia.vc to post svn commit notification via IRC to
> #biojava
> on irc.freenode.net.  I'll also be on there most of the day
> tomorrow, or
> available on google chat.
>
> Ah, with the blogs and the twitter and stuff, I can't keep up.  ;)

Sheesh! What was ever wrong with posting occasional notes via email?

Later,

Andy
--------
Yada, yada, yada...
Scotland, with registration number SC005336
Disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) to whom they are
addressed. If you have received it in error, please destroy all copies
and inform the sender.