[Biojava-dev] biojava3 BLAST parser

Deniz Koellhofer deniz.koellhofer at cambia.org
Tue Aug 31 12:49:21 UTC 2010

*Hi Scooter,*
*
*Thanks for the reply. I guess the BlastXMLQuery is a good example to show
how to quickly extract information from a BLAST result. *
*
*
*But in my opinion biojava3 should alo have a Blast parser that generates
java beans containing the complete Blast result set - similar to what
biojava1.7.1 was doing. So yeah, I'm after translating the XML elements to
Java classes.*
*
*
*Would something like that fit into one of the biojava3 modules? homology,
I/O?*
*
*
*Thanks,*