[Biojava-dev] Hi.. Calling Java from Perl

Abhishek Pratap abhishek.vit at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 19:04:00 UTC 2009

Hi Guys

Before I ask the question, let me introduce myself. I am Abhishek
primarily a Bioinformatician and this is my first mail here. I
realized sooner thn later that I have to use BioJava to make my life
easier. :)

So basically we have a lot of perl code where we would like to plugin
some Biojava code and some inhouse written packages/classes. I am just
wondering what is the best way to do so. Clearly I am not a java guy
so please excuse me in case I am asking something which is very basic.
I found couple of solutions after few googles but not sure which is
the efficient one.

Thanks,
-Abhi