[Biojava-dev] Reg: Quality values of ABI File

Franklin Bristow fbristow at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 13:15:40 UTC 2009

Hi Sreekanth,
The quality values are stored under the PCON 1 and 2 tags.  The information
you need is in the offsetData field of the TaggedDataRecord.  You can treat
this byte array as an array of shorts containing the quality values for each
base.

Take a look at this PDF for more information about the different tags
available to you:
http://www.appliedbiosystems.com/support/software_community/ABIF_File_Format.pdf

--
Franklin