[Biojava-dev] DOM, JDom, Xerces?

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Mon May 14 08:47:28 UTC 2007

Hey Mark,

I've tried using XPath before on a couple of projects & it is quite
nice. In terms of implementations the internal Java one isn't that
bad but I really like XOM. It's a very clear/clean API and is quite
easy to switch between using XPath back into the normal API.

The other program I've heard reasonable things about is http://
javadude.com/tools/antxr/index.html which is the XML equivalent to
antlr. I haven't used it yet but it does look interesting

Andy