[Biojava-dev] Biojava - svn migration

Andreas Prlic ap3 at sanger.ac.uk
Sun Dec 30 18:56:45 UTC 2007

Hi,

so far we managed to get the  SVN repository running for the biojava
developers, but no progress regarding the
anonymous access.

If we will have an rsync of the repository that is fine with me.
Another possibility would also be to use svnsync:
http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/notes/svnsync.txt

Who is going to set this up?
I can help, but would need some advice regarding where to put things,
once we have a decision on the strategy.

Andreas