[Biojava-dev] Possible bug in AbstractRichSequenceDB

Mark Schreiber markjschreiber at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 07:32:31 UTC 2007

Hi -

Yesterday I noticed a possible bug in HashRichSequenceDB which is
probably caused by AbstractRichSequenceDB.  The issue is that the
iterator thinks there are no sequences even when there are.

I don't have the code base with me but probably when sequences are
added without an ID no ID is being generated for them and thus the set
of ID's is empty even though there are sequences present in the DB.

PS, would have submitted this to bugzilla but the biojava.org seems to be down.

- Mark