[Biojava-dev] Moving to Java 1.5

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Mon Mar 6 20:19:08 EST 2006

Hi -

The plan and status are here http://biojava.open-bio.org/wiki/BioJava:1.5ReleasePlan unfortunately most of the core developers are tres busy right now...

Any volunteers to take on some of these tasks?

Mostly it's bug fixes and biojavax stuff. There has also been lots of
development in the structure package.

- Mark

John Osborne <j-osborne at northwestern.edu>
Sent by: biojava-dev-bounces at portal.open-bio.org
03/07/2006 04:37 AM

        To:     Michael Heuer <heuermh at acm.org>
        cc:     biojava-dev at portal.open-bio.org, (bcc: Mark Schreiber/GP/Novartis)
        Subject:        Re: [Biojava-dev] Moving to Java 1.5

What's the plan/status for 1.5 anyway? I couldn't see anything on the
webpage, does anybody have a link? Is the biojava 1.5 the biojavax stuff?

 -John