[Biojava-dev] Moving to Java 1.5

Mark Fortner m.fortner at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 6 08:36:05 EST 2006

It might be worth testing things out with RetroWeaver
(http://retroweaver.sf.net) as a stopgap measure.  It's supposed to
allow you to develop in 1.5 and deploy 1.4 compatible binaries.  I
haven't tried it myself, but I've heard good things about it.  It might
also be worth testing on a Mactel box.

HTH,
Mark