[Biojava-dev] Trouble compiling biojava demos

Thomas Down td2 at sanger.ac.uk
Tue Sep 13 03:36:44 EDT 2005

Hi.

Firstly, what version of BioJava are you testing here?  From your
command line, it looks like you're using 1.00 which is now very old
indeed.  I'd suggest upgrading to 1.4.

How are you trying to compile the demos?  From the errors you're
quoting, it looks like the compiler couldn't find any of the main
BioJava classes -- have you added biojava.jar to your CLASSPATH?

        Thomas.