[Biojava-dev] I am interested to contribute to the bioJava-project.

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Wed May 25 09:46:58 EDT 2005

Cool!

The more the merrier. If you have suggestions of some areas you would like
to develop then put them to the list for feedback. Your experience might
interest you in the BioSQL part of biojava or if you like algorithms the
DP package could probably use some updating/ testing and or bug fixing.

If you like mundane and thankless work, not unlike banking : ), we
desperately need a lot more unit tests and documentation.

All the best,

- Mark

cor.lieftink at xs4all.nl
Sent by: biojava-dev-bounces at portal.open-bio.org