[Biojava-dev] Re: BIoJava ffor Mysql

mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com
Tue Jan 18 19:44:09 EST 2005

My immediate thinking is that your version of BioJava is too old. The
BioSQL stuff is still a work in progress. Take heart that there are
actually some people actively working on it know. I think it lay dormant
for about a year but is now getting some stress testing.

I would suggest getting a very recent version of BioJava. Preferably from
CVS as there have been a few bug fixes in the last few months.
Unfotunately I'm not working with MySQL so I may not be able to help with
specific errors caused by the MySQL helpers.

Hope this helps.

- Mark

Hilmar Lapp <hlapp at gnf.org>
01/19/2005 07:14 AM