[Biojava-dev] Microarray Features

Tiago Lopes tiagojab at yahoo.com.br
Thu Oct 7 15:41:28 EDT 2004

Hello,

My name is Tiago Lopes, I'm from Brazil and I'm
starting my Msc. in bioinformatics dealing with
datamining, microarray and data visualization.

I have writen during my graduation project Java
classes with the most used algorithms in microarray
data analysis, that are background correction, many
normalization methods, and statistical analysis to
detect differentially expressed genes.

I'm finishing the manuscript that will be published as
an application note in the Bioinformatics Journal.

I would like to know if is interesting for the project
to  put my classes in BioJava.

I think that it would increase the diversity of
classes of BioJava, because my classes can serve as
basis for softwares that deal with microarray data
analysis and data manipulation.

I wait for answer.
Tiago