[Biojava-dev] A user is trying to meet people who know you.

Supp. Dept. supp.dept at sharingexperience.net
Thu Oct 7 12:46:21 EDT 2004

**EXPERIENCE SHARING NOTICE**

An individual at our website is sharing Opinions and Information regarding you via our website.

Our website can be used to find and then communicate with people that know or have experiences or opinions regarding a business or individual.

To examine this request use this link:

http://3.sye2.org/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=biojava-dev@biojava.org

This website also includes a highly valuable Daily Searching System. This is a simple system in which you can set-up searches that this website will perform for you each and every day. After performing the searches that you have specified, our Daily Searching System will send your search results to you via email.

ATTENTION - To avoid notifications like this in the future you should add this email address to our Do Not Email List here:

http://1.sye2.com/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=biojava-dev@biojava.org

Please browse our website, paying close attention to the FAQ and How To Use This Website pages.  Our website is a new online concept that may be confusing for some.

We hope you will find our website useful.

Sincerely,

Support Department