[Biojava-dev] PROJECT.

Mr.Isa Yakubu isayakubu770 at indiatimes.com
Thu Oct 16 01:04:34 EDT 2003

Dear Sir,
I am Barrister Isa Yakubu, the personal assistance to the special adviser to the president on petroleum Alhaji Rilwan Lukman. I got your contact from the Nigerian Nordic Chamber of Commerce & Industry while i searched for a reliable and confident partner to transact my business with.
Without wasting much of your time, i present my business to you.
Presently i have in my possesion 60 thousand barrels of crude oil, 45 thousand barrels of petroleum % 10 thousand barrels of diesel which unfortunately got mixed with water after which i contacted a company that deals with oil/water seperation here in nigeria and they have undertaken the seperating of the mixtures. I was able to recover 48 thousand barrels of crude oil, 30 thousand barrels of petroleum % 7 thousand barrels of diesel from the mixtures.
Since then i have been able to pay only a part of the amount billed me for the seperations and this suggests my reason of contacting you.
I require your assistance in! helping me financially to offset the balance of the bill and then we both source for buyers for the products.
I want this business to be solely between both of us as the inclusion of a third party may jeopardise our chances of making good profit.
Your immediate response is awaited eagerly.
Isa Yakubu.