[Biojava-dev] Biojava memory handling problem

=?big5?B?pP26+7dz?= jrwang at ethome.net.tw
Tue Feb 11 23:21:03 EST 2003

Hi:

I intend to create a full set of open reading frame on one human chromosome.  The translation and transcribe can be easily done using demo program in Biojava or example from ¡§Anger in Biojava¡¨.  The problem will be to read a full chromosome into my desktop.  How could I handle this problem in Biojava?  I have read the tutorial.  It seems that I could use index db, but I am not quite understand the correct way to operate index db.

Thanks,

Weihsin Wang