[Biojava-dev] java docs

Keith James kdj@sanger.ac.uk
27 Sep 2002 18:19:14 +0100

[...]

    David> I've just checked the CVS version with the 1.4 JDK and
    David> there were 9 warnings so it may be that these fixes haven't
    David> migrated into the stable release yet.  Our thanks to
    David> whoever removed 82 of those critters....

I did get it down to 0 warnings.

Some folks are using IDEs which insert Javadoc which the 1.4 JDK
doesn't like (mainly to do with a change between 1.3 and 1.4 in the
algorithm for detecting the first sentence in a doc element) so they
keep coming back.

Now I just do the occasional sweep when I'm *really* bored.

Keith

--

- Keith James <kdj@sanger.ac.uk> bioinformatics programming support -
- Pathogen Sequencing Unit, The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, UK -