[Biojava-dev] java docs

David Huen smh1008@cus.cam.ac.uk
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 20:10:46 +0100

On Thursday 26 Sep 2002 7:20 pm, Ryan Golhar wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I downloaded biojava 1.22 and compiled fine.  When I did 'ant javadocs',
> I'm getting 91 warnings.  I'm assuming we know about this...is anything
> being done to correct this?  I think that many warnings is a bit
> much...even though its just docs...

That's a significant reduction, you should have seen how many there were a
few months ago :-)

I've just checked the CVS version with the 1.4 JDK and there were 9 warnings
so it may be that these fixes haven't migrated into the stable release yet.
Our thanks to whoever removed 82 of those critters....

Best wishes,
David Huen