[Bio-packaging] Ruby support in GNU Guix

Pjotr Prins pjotr.public66 at thebird.nl
Sat Jun 13 11:29:14 UTC 2015

Hi Dave,

I am sending this to you since you are modifying ruby.scm.

Attached a patch for Ruby 2.1.6. It works for me. This is to try
developing and supporting gems that do not necessarily work with Ruby
2.2.2. Straight advertising for the Rails people.

We ought to add Ruby 1.9 too. But, I think I can live without ;)

Pj.