[BioSQL-l] a biosql/biojavax localization question

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Mon Jul 3 17:04:48 UTC 2006

Hi David, sorry for dropping (or rather, not ever picking up) the
ball on this ... got lost in inbox stack.

The earlier consensus was if I recall correctly to include
is_circular as a biosequence attribute in the 1.1 version.

isTaxonHidden is new to me and I don't even understand what it would
mean. Can you elaborate?

	-hilmar