[BioSQL-l] load_ncbi_taxonomy.pl

Marc Logghe Marc.Logghe at DEVGEN.com
Mon Apr 24 15:13:30 UTC 2006

Hi Gurb,
It is a pretty old script that can be found in the biosql-schema
repository.
http://cvs.bioperl.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/biosql-schema/scripts
/?cvsroot=bioperl

Good luck !
Cheers,
ML

Marc Logghe, PhD
Expert Scientist Bioinformatics
deVGen NV
Technologiepark 30
B - 9052 Ghent-Zwijnaarde
Tel. +32 9 324 24 83
Fax. +32 9 324 24 25
Web: www.devgen.com

 --- Disclaimer start ---
This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information which is
confidential and/or which is proprietary to the sender. Accordingly,
this e-mail and any attachments thereto, as well as any and all
information contained therein, are intended for the sole use of the
recipient or recipients designated above. Any use of this e-mail, of any
attachments thereto, of any and all information contained therein,
and/or of any part(s) thereof (including, without limitation, total or
partial reproduction, communication and/or distribution in any form) by
persons other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by
telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer.
Thank you for your cooperation.