[BioSQL-l] Re: [Gmod-gbrowse] Re: gbrowse on top of biosql

Genevieve DeClerck gad14 at cornell.edu
Tue Jan 25 10:05:55 EST 2005

Marc,
When I loaded the sample parkin data here are the commands i used:

bioperl-db/scripts/biosql/load_seqdatabase.pl -dbuser gad14 -dbname
biosql -dbpass XXXXXX -namespace genbank -format fasta
~/downloads/bioperl-db/t/data/parkin.fasta
bioperl-db/scripts/biosql/load_seqdatabase.pl -dbuser gad14 -dbname
biosql -dbpass XXXXXX -namespace genbank -format genbank
~/downloads/bioperl-db/t/data/parkin.gb

I added 'namespace  genbank' to the db_args definition in my conf file
and retried gbrowse. This time when I Search for AB019558 I get an
"Internal Server Error" (default white html page). Here's what my http
error file has:

Can't locate object method "class" via package
"Bio::DB::Das::BioSQL::Segment" at
/Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level/Bio/Graphics/Browser.pm
line 1682.
[Tue Jan 25 10:00:29 2005] [error] [client 132.XX.XX.XX] Premature end
of script headers: /Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/gbrowse

I tried, for the heck of it, setting namespace to 'bioperl' too - with
this the gbrowse ref font "is not recognized" error returns.

-Genevieve