[BioSQL-l] RE: [Gmod-gbrowse] Re: gbrowse on top of biosql

Marc Logghe Marc.Logghe at devgen.com
Mon Jan 24 17:19:58 EST 2005

Hi Genevieve,
the error you mention is the one you get when the namespace is not set in the conf.
It should read:
db_args     = driver    mysql
	      dbname    biosql
	      biodbname genbank
	      host      localhost
	      user      nobody
               pass      ""
              namespace  <your_namespace>

A bioentry search in BioSQL needs a namespace. When you did not provide it explicitely while populating biosql it is probably the default 'bioperl'.
HTH,
Marc