[BioSQL-l] release ready?

Morten Lindow morten at binf.ku.dk
Tue Jun 10 11:24:39 EDT 2003

So - has 1.0 been released? I have played a little with developmental
versions, which looked promising but were to difficult and slow for my
skills to get to work. Iwould very much like to try an 'official'
release with  directions as to which bioperl and bioperl-db to use it with.

btw: Is http://obda.open-bio.org/   the official website for biosql?

Morten