[BioSQL-l] Oracle support...

Jim Barnett jbarnett at frictionless.com
Fri Aug 1 06:07:01 EDT 2003

Ok, I've found some readme files and i will get through them as soon as
possible, and I will set up an oracle 'biosql' schema i can use ready to
receive data..  i'm already thinking we can put links to these basic
readme's on the home page for the website.. to make it easier for users like
me to begin :)  Also I have a friend who has a PHD in the sciences, I just
got in touch with him again about bioinformatics.. and I will likely get him
involved (I will call in for backup regarding science comprehension lol --
he's light on the computer science thing just needs exp. and I'm new to the
sciences).

Jim