[BioSQL-l] Re: Postgres version support

Chris Mungall cjm@fruitfly.org
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 09:51:47 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002, Hilmar Lapp wrote:

> [...]

personally I'm in favour of keeping the core schema in SQL (without all
the horrible mysqlisms), but we could easily convert to an XML
representation. In what sense would XML-schema definition allow for a more
powerful description language?

I'm interested in the schema definition schema though - I'm rewriting the
SQL DDL parser along with Ken Clark @ cshl and would like to use this as
another format