[BioSQL-l] Re: Postgres version support

Chris Mungall cjm@fruitfly.org
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 17:16:11 -0700 (PDT)

I use postgres, I'm working on the post-capetown branch (both
biosql-schema and bioperl-db), there have been virtually no changes. it's
expedient for me to keep using this branch just now in the project i'm
using biosql for, keeps things stable.

one chaneg i made in bioperl-db was treating db_xrefs in the feature table
as both dbxrefs and seqfeature_qualifier_values

i haven't tested the mysql->pg converters on the latest mysql schema
Hilmar has added to the repository. ideally i'd like to see us move to a
schema neutral format and add all those Type=InnoDB to the converter.