[BioSQL-l] Re: Postgres version support

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:00:25 -0700

MySQL has been my main support platform (chosen not by me but by the community :) I.e., the drivers for MySQL are going to be the most complete ones, with Oracle trailing tightly (as it's our in-house platform), and Pg in the making (shouldn't be hard though, I expect it to be a day at most if not less; the main reason for it being present is my need to focus).

	-hilmar