[BioSQL-l] trouble cramming genbank

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 01:19:06 -0700

Be aware that if you want to use the HEAD revision of the
biosql-schema, you also need to use  the head revision of
bioperl-db, which in turn will not run with a less recent bioperl
version than 1.1.1 (released on Sunday).

Also, remote and fuzzy locations will not be recoverable from biosql
using those versions (they should not crash the script though).

Of course, this doesn't apply if you just took the branch-revision
and added INNODB as the table handler.

	-hilmar