[BioSQL-l] trouble cramming genbank

Josiah Altschuler jaltschuler@CGR.Harvard.edu
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 12:36:16 -0400

Hi.  I attempted to place Genbank into mysql on redhat linux by starting
with all the gbest*.seq files.  I get about half way through them when I get
the message below.  I'm sort of new to anything to do with mysql-perl-linux.
I was wondering if anyone out there has seen this error and could possibly
help me to fix this?

Thanks for any help,
Josiah

Reading /n/home/josiah/genbankMirror/gbest177.seq
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: The table 'seqfeature_qualifier_value' is
full at
 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/Bio/DB/SQL/SeqFeatureAdaptor.pm line 233,
<GEN84