[Biopython] PDBIO.save(fh) in BioPython 1.80 always closes the file handle

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 16 02:20:55 EDT 2023

Hi Adam,

You flagged this discussion the context of Biopython 1.82 planning.
I believe this was already fixed in Biopython 1.81, via this pull request:

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/pull/4200

Its a shame your email was overlooked, in hindsight I would have
recommended opening an issue - but happily the same problem
was reported later that month (with a pull request opened without
bothering with an issue).

Peter