[Biopython] Regarding contribution to OBF

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 23 13:34:40 UTC 2016

Hello Tanu,

If you are using Biopython in your own work then you will
naturally find things you think could be improved (e.g.
documentation, or bug reports).

For code contributions this page tries to help:
http://biopython.org/wiki/Contributing

Is there some area of computational biology in particular
you want to work on - or a technical area, for example
updating our PEP8 Python style compliance?

Thanks,

Peter