[Biopython] Getting ABI peak values from ABI file

Eric Ma ericmajinglong at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 14:06:12 UTC 2016

I'd like to view the ABI peak values that are used for drawing
chromatograms, but I'm not quite sure how to do this using the BioPython
API. I've searched on the AbiIO documentation, and peeked at the source
code, but still could not see how to do this. Is it possible?

I've already tried hunting around on the internet, but the closest I could
find for an answer was:
http://biology.stackexchange.com/questions/35852/view-abi-chromatogram-plots-with-python,
in which Peter mentioned that the chromatogram data should be exposed in
1.66.