[Biopython] module SearchIO status

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 12 09:31:16 UTC 2015

Hi Bertrand,

I don't think we're expecting any major changes to the API,
although perhaps nucleotide-vs-protein and codon alignments
might be one area where that is more likely.

Bow - are you comfortable with removing the experimental
warning for SearchIO yet? As I recall there was a couple of
recent HMMER 3.1 beta output changes you were looking at...

Peter